Hello Everyone. Today I am going to discuss one more famous Scholarship Program which is quite famous among Students i.e NSE Scholarship.
To Get this Scholarship you need to Attempt the National Scholarship Exam (NSE). This is a qualifying examination for NSE scholarship given by NICE. This exam is conducted all over India for both junior and senior students.
The top 500 students will get the scholarship and the maximum prize is 1.5 lakh rupees for the senior category and 35 thousand for the junior category.
What is NICE ?
NICE (national institute of career education) is a foundation formed by intellectual and industry veterans. This foundation is registered under the trust act of 1882. It has been working for so many years in the field of education.
National Scholarship Exam Pattern:
Like many other scholarship exams NSE Divided the syllabus in four sections. Each section carries equal weightage. Maths, Analytical Reasoning, Science and GK are four subjects where the most questions asked in the examination.
- This exam is based on MCQs.
- The maximum mark is 100 in this exam 1 for each question and Total 100 Question in question paper.
- The duration of this exam is 90 minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for National Scholarship Exam
This Scholarship is the primary focus to the student and to provide support to their education. Here you should check eligibility before applying for the exam:
- so all the Students Anyone can apply for this scholarship exam from class Vth to XIIth.
- Undergraduates and diploma students can also apply for this scholarship.
Syllabus of National Scholarship Exam
|Maths and General Science||25|
|Reasoning and Analytical||25|
How to Prepare for Scholarship Exams?
As you can see in the above chart, Each Section carries Equal Marks. The most important thing in this exam is Time Management because you have to solve 100 questions in just 90 minutes.
Read More : World Mathematics Day
Here you can use the Vedic Mental Mathematics Technique to Solve the Mathematical and Analytical Question Fast So you can give more time to other sections.
How Vedic Maths can help you to Pass the exam?
Vedic Mental Mathematics Modus Operandi Which Help you to find the Result many times faster than Regular Mathematical Method. It helps Students to Improve Your Academic Performance and Intuition Abilities. Here are the few thing to consider vedic mathematics for your any exam preparation:
- Vedic Math Doesn’t follow the traditional method of calculation which is time taking. Using the vedic mathematical method you can get the numerical calculation in seconds and it will help you in any examination.
- Vedic Mathematics Tricks, Technique and Special Methods Helps to Solve the Problem in an efficient time.
- While you are learning Vedic Mathematics it also helps you to Increase Visualization and Concentration Abilities.
- Vedic Mathematics will teach students to Solve a single Question in multiple ways or you can say Multiple Methods to Deal with a Single Question.
As you may know, mathematics and reasoning will take you most of the time in exams and you don’t have much time to give other sections. So your chances to get good marks will be low.
Read More : Seventeen Facts about 17
Here Learning vedic mathematics surely helps you to enhance your analytical ability in both sections and help you to get good marks in examinations.
National Scholarship Exam prizes:
NSE Scholarships are divided into two sections and prize money is distributed according to the Category. There are two categories
- Senior Category
- Junior category
Ways of contact
If you want to know more about this scholarship exam then you can call or check their official website or email them.
Read More : National scholarship exam
- Official Website: www dot nationalscholarshipexam dot com
- Phone number :+91-9466773276
- Email ID: nationalscholarshipexam@gmail dot com
In the Last:
This is all about the National Scholarship and its Exam. Hope this information was helpful for you. You can comment for more on this kind of scholarship. If you think we missed something you can comment below, we are here to reply to you as soon as possible.