Terms Of Service Agreement
Last Revision: [25 February 2020]
Please Read This Terms Of Service Agreement Carefully. By Using This Website Or Ordering Products From This Website, You Agree To Be Joined By All Of The Terms And Conditions Of This Agreement.
This Terms Of Service Agreement Governs Your Use Of This Website, www.Vedicmathschool.Org From Vedic Math School, An Offer Of Products For Purchase On This Website, Or Your Purchase Of Products Available On This Website. This Agreement Includes And Incorporates By This Reference, The Policies And Guidelines Referenced Below. Vedic Math School Reserves The Right To Change Or Revise The Terms And Conditions Of This Agreement At Any Time By Posting Any Changes Or An Amended Agreement On This Website.
Vedic Math School Will Alert You That Changes Or Revisions Have Been Made By Indicating On The Top Of This Agreement The Date It Was Last Revised. The Changed Or Amended Agreement Will Be Valid Immediately After It Is Posted On This Website. Your Use Of The Website Following The Posting Any Such Changes Or Of A Revised Agreement Will Constitute Your Acceptance Of Any Such Changes Or Revisions. Vedic Math School Encourages You To Review This Agreement Whenever You Visit The Website To Make Sure That You Understand The Terms And Conditions Governing The Use Of The Website.
This Agreement Does Not Alter In Any Way The Terms Or Conditions Of Any Other Written Agreement You May Have With Vedic Math School For Other Products Or Services. If You Do Not Agree To This Agreement (Including Any Referenced Policies Or Guidelines), Please Immediately Terminate Your Use Of The Website. If You Would Like To Print This Agreement, Please Click The Print Button On Your Browser Toolbar.
Terms Of Offer.
This Website Offers For Sale Specific Products Like Book, eBook, Workshop Program. By Placing An Order For Products Through This Website, You Agree To The Terms Outlined In This Agreement.
Unless You Notify Our Third-Party Call Center Reps Or Direct Vedic Math School Sales Reps, While They Are Calling You, Of Your Desire To opt Out From Further Direct Company Communications And Solicitations, You Agree To Continue To Receive Additional Emails And Call Tenders Vedic Math School And Its Designated In-House Or Third-Party Call Team(S).
We Provide Three Easy Ways To Opt Out Of From Future Solicitations.
- You May Use The Opt-Out Link Found In An Email Solicitation That You May Receive.
- You May Also Choose To opt Out, Via Sending Your Email Address To Info@Vedicmathschool.Org.
- You May Send A Written Remove Request To B2, School Block, Shakarpur, New Delhi, 110092.
Vedic Math School Has Proprietary Rights And Trade Secrets In The Products. You May Not Copy, Reproduce, Resell Or Redistribute Any Product Manufactured And Distributed By Vedic Math School. Vedic Math School Also Has Rights To All Trademarks And Trade Dress And Specific Layouts Of This Web page, Including Calls To Action, Text Placement, Images And Other Information.
If You Purchase Any Products, You Will Be Responsible For Paying Any Applicable Service Tax.
Intellectual Property, Third Party Links. In Addition To Making Products Available, This Website Also Offers Information And Marketing Materials. This Website Also Provides Information, Both Directly And Through Indirect Links To Third-Party Websites, About Nutritional And Dietary Supplements.
Vedic Math School Does Not Always Create The Information Offered On This Website; Instead, The Data Is Often Gathered From Other Sources. To The Extent That Vedic Math School Does Generate The Content On This Website, Such Content Is Protected By Intellectual Property Laws Of The India, Foreign Nations, And International Bodies. Unauthorized Use Of The Material May Violates Copyright, Trademark, And Other Laws.
You Acknowledge That Your Use Of The Content On This Website Is For Personal, Non-Commercial Use. Any Links To Third-Party Websites Are Provided Solely As A Convenience To You. Vedic Math School Does Not Endorse The Contents Of Any Third Such Sites. Vedic Math School Is Not Responsible For The Content Of Or Any Damage That May Result From Your Access To Or Reliance On These Third-Party Websites. If You Link To Third Sites, You Do So At Your Own Risk.
Use Of Website:
Vedic Math School Is Not Responsible For Any Damages Resulting From The Use Of This Website By Anyone. You Will Not Use The Website For Illegal Purposes. You Will
- Abide By All Applicable Local, State, National, And International Laws And Regulations In Your Use Of The Website (Including Laws Regarding Intellectual Property),
- Not Interfere With Or Disrupt The Use And Enjoyment Of The Website By Other Users,
- Not Resell Material On The Website,
- Not Engage, Directly Or Indirectly, In The Transmission Of “Spam”, Chain Letters, Junk Mail Or Any Other Type Of Unsolicited Communication, And
- Not Defame, Harass, Abuse, Or Disrupt Other Users Of The Website
By Using This Website, You Are Granted A Limited, Non-Exclusive, Non-Transferable Right To Use The Content And Materials On The Website In Connection With Your Regular, Noncommercial, Use Of The Website. You May Not Copy, Reproduce, Transmit, Distribute, Or Create Derivative Works Of Such Content Or Information Without Express Written Authorization From Vedic Math School Or The Applicable Third Party (If The Third-Party Content Is At Issue).
Posting. By Posting, Storing, Or Transmitting Any Content On The Website, You Hereby Grant Vedic Math School A Perpetual, Worldwide, Non-Exclusive, Royalty-Free, Assignable, Right And License To Use, Copy, Display, Perform, Create Derivative Works From, Distribute, Have Distributed, Transmit And Assign Such Content In Any Form, In All Media Now Known Or Hereinafter Created, Anywhere In The World. Vedic Math School Cannot Control The Nature Of The User-Generated Content Offered Through The Website.
You Are Solely Responsible For Your Interactions With Other Users Of The Website And Any Content You Post. Vedic Math School Is Not Liable For Any Damage Or Harm Resulting From Any Posts By Or Interactions Between Users. Vedic Math School Reserves The Right, But Has No Obligation, To Monitor Communications Between And Among Users Of The Website And To Remove Any Content Vedic Math School Deems Objectionable, In Sole Discretion.
III. Disclaimer Of Warranties
Your Use Of This Website And Products Are At Your Sole Risk. The Website And Products Are Offered On An “As Is” And “As Available” Basis. Vedic Math School Expressly Disclaims All Warranties Of Any Kind, Whether Express Or Implied, Including, But Not Limited To, Implied Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose And Non-Infringement Concerning The Products Or Website Content, Or Any Reliance Upon Or Use Of The Website Content Or Products. (“Products” Include Trial Products.)
Without Limiting The Generality Of The Other, Vedic Math School Makes No Warranty:
- That The Information Provided On This Website Is Accurate, Reliable, Complete, Or Timely.
- That The Links To Third-Party Websites Are To Information That Is Accurate, Reliable, Complete, Or Timely.
- No Advice Or Information, Whether Oral Or Written, Obtained By You From This Website Will Create Any Warranty Not Expressly Stated Herein.
- As To The Results That May Be Obtained From The Use Of The Products Or That Defects In Products Will Be Corrected.
- Regarding Any Products Purchased Or Obtained Through The Website.
- Some Jurisdictions Do Not Allow The Exclusion Of Certain Warranties, So Some Of The Above Exclusions May Not Apply To You.
IV. Limitation Of Liability
Vedic Math School Entire Liability, And Your Exclusive Remedy, In-Law, In Equity, Or Otherwise, Concerning The Website Content And Products And For Any Breach Of This Agreement Is Solely Limited To The Amount You Paid, Less Shipping And Handling, For Products Purchased Via The Website.
Vedic Math School Will Not Be Liable For Any Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Special Or Consequential Damages In Connection With This Agreement Or The Products In Any Manner, Including Liabilities Resulting From
- The Use Or The Inability To Use The Website Content Or Products;
- The Cost Of Procuring Substitute Products Or Content;
- Any Products Purchased Or Obtained Or Transactions Entered Into Through The Website, Or Any Lost Profits You Allege.
- Some Jurisdictions Do Not Allow The Limitation Or Exclusion Of Liability For Incidental Or Consequential Damages So Some Of The Above Limitations May Not Apply To You.
V. Refund Policy:
Thanks for purchasing our products (or subscribing to our services) at vedicmathschool.org operated by Vedic Math School.
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not
satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no
questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement After attending the First Class.
After the second Class you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. We
encourage our customers to attained the first class after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs. If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us our official email id or phone number.
You Will Release, Indemnify, Defend And Hold Harmless Vedic Math School, And Any Of Its Contractors, Agents, Employees, Officers, Directors, Shareholders, Affiliates And Assigns From All Liabilities, Claims, Damages, Costs And Expenses, Including Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees And Expenses, Of Third Parties Relating To Or Arising Out Of
- This Agreement Or The Breach Of Your Warranties, Representations And Obligations Under This Agreement;
- The Website Content Or Your Use Of The Website Content;
- The Products Or Your Use Of The Products (Including Trial Products);
- Any Intellectual Property Or Another Proprietary Right Of Any Person Or Entity;
- Your Violation Of Any Provision Of This Agreement; Or Any Information Or Data You Supplied To Vedic Math School. When Vedic Math School Is Threatened With Suit Or Sued By A Third Party, Vedic Math School May Seek Written Assurances From You Concerning Your Promise To Indemnify Vedic Math School; Your Failure To Provide Such Guarantees May Be Considered By Vedic Math School To Be A Material Breach Of This Agreement.
- Vedic Math School Will Have The Right To Participate In Any Defence By You Of A Third-Party Claim Related To Your Use Of Any Of The Website Content Or Products, With Counsel Of Vedic Math School Choice At Its Expense. Vedic Math School Will Reasonably Cooperate In Any Defense With You Of A Third-Party Claim At Your Request And Expense.
- You Will Have Sole Responsibility To Defend Vedic Math School Against Any Claim, But You Must Receive Vedic Math School Prior Written Consent Regarding Any Related Settlement. The Terms Of This Provision Will Survive Any Termination Or Cancellation Of This Agreement Or Your Use Of The Website Or Products.
VIII. Agreement To Be Bound
By Using This Website Or Ordering Products, You Acknowledge That You Have Read And Agree To Be Bound By This Agreement And All Terms And Conditions On This Website.
Force Majeure. Vedic Math School Will Not Be Deemed In Default Hereunder Or Held Responsible For Any Cessation, Interruption Or Delay In The Performance Of Its Obligations Hereunder Due To Earthquake, Flood, Fire, Storm, Natural Disaster, An Act Of God, War, Terrorism, Armed Conflict, Labour Strike, Lockout, Or Boycott.
Cessation Of Operation. Vedic Math School May At Any Time, In Its Sole Discretion And Without Notice To You, Cease Operation Of The Website And Distribution Of The Products.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement Comprises The Complete Agreement Between You And Vedic Math School And Supersedes Any Prior Agreements About The Subject Matter Contained Herein.
Effect Of Waiver. The Failure Of Vedic Math School To Exercise Or Enforce Any Right Or Provision Of This Agreement Will Not Constitute A Waiver Of Such Right Or Provision. If Any Provision Of This Agreement Is Found By A Court Of Competent Jurisdiction To Be Invalid, The Parties Nevertheless Agree That The Court Should Endeavour To Give Effect To The Parties’ Intentions As Reflected In The Provision, And The Other Provisions Of This Agreement Remain In Full Force And Effect.
India. This Website Originates From The Delhi India. This Agreement Will Be Governed By The Laws Of The State Of New Delhi Without Regard To Its Conflict Of Law Principles To The Contrary. Neither You Nor Vedic Math School Will Commence Or Prosecute Any Suit, Proceeding Or Claim To Enforce The Provisions Of This Agreement, To Recover Damages For Breach Of Or Default Of This Agreement, Or Otherwise Arising Under Or Because Of This Agreement, Other Than In Courts Located In The State Of Delhi.
By Using This Website Or Ordering Products, You Consent To The Jurisdiction And Venue Of Such Courts In Connection With Any Action, Suit, Proceeding Or Claim To Arise Under Or Because Of This Agreement. You At This Moment Waive Any Right To Trial By Jury Arising Out Of This Agreement And Any Related Documents.
The Statute Of Limitation. You Agree That Regardless Of Any Statute Or Law To The Contrary, Any Claim Or Cause Of Action Arising Out Of Or Related To Use Of The Website Or Products Or This Agreement Must Be Filed Within One (1) Year After Such Claim Or Cause Of Action Arose Or Be Forever Barred.
Waiver Of Class Action Rights. By Entering Into This Agreement, You At This Moment Irrevocably Waive Any Right You May Have To Join Claims With Those Of Other In The Form Of A Class Action Or Similar Procedural Device. Any Claims Arising Out Of, Relating To Or Connection With This Agreement Must Be Asserted Individually.
Vedic Math School Reserves The Right To Terminate Your Access To The Website If It Reasonably Believes, In Its Sole Discretion, That You Have Breached Any Of The Terms And Conditions Of This Agreement. Following Termination, You Will Not Be Permitted To Use The Website, And Vedic Math School May, In Its Sole Discretion And Without Notice To You, Cancel Any Outstanding Orders For Products.
If Your Access To The Website Is Terminated, Vedic Math School Reserves The Right To Exercise Whatever Means It Deems Necessary To Prevent Unauthorized Access To The Website. This Agreement Will Survive Indefinitely Unless And Until Vedic Math School Chooses, In Its Sole Discretion And Without Advance To You, To Terminate It.
Vedic Math School Makes No Representation That The Website Or Products Are Appropriate Or Available For Use In Locations Outside India. Users Who Access The Website From Outside India Do So At Their Own Risk And Initiative And Must Bear All Responsibility For Compliance With Any Applicable Local Laws.
Assignment. You May Not Assign Your Rights And Obligations Under This Agreement To Anyone. Vedic Math School May Assign Its Rights And Responsibilities Under This Agreement In Its Sole Discretion And Without Notice To You.
By Using This Website Or Ordering Products From This Website, You Agree To Be Bound By All Of The Terms And Conditions Of This Agreement. if you have any concern over our term and condition you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.