Download the Vedic Maths Syllabus
Nowadays In Every Competitive Exam, How fast you can address an issue and Solve the Problem is extremely crucial. There is a race in all of the Competitions. Just those who are having rapid calculation abilities should have the ability to acquire the race. Here Comes the Vedic Mathematics Which will Help you to Solve the Problem Mentally.
Techniques for doing basic surgeries in Arithmetic and Algebra. Some Crucial basic apparatus such as Digit Sum, the Vinculum, will also be clarified Together with independent Checking Techniques.
What is Vedic Mathematics?
“Vedic Mathematics” is a method of mathematical and reasoning functioning. It is fast, efficient, and simple to master and utilize. Vedic mathematics, which Simplifies arithmetic and algebraic operations, has found approval all over the world. The ease of Vedic Mathematics Supports many calculations to be completed with no usage of paper and pencil.
This Mental Mathematics calms the brain, enhances memory and encourages innovation. Vedic Mathematics Is Quite creative and flexible and Appeals to many types of men and women today. It is quite easy to comprehend and exercise.
History of Vedic Mathematics:
According to Bharti Krishna Ji “ He had Given the Name of this Subject Vedic Mathematics because of its source in Vedas.” To be specific, it is “Atharva-veda” deals with all the branches such as Engineering, Mathematics, sculpture, Medicine, and the rest of the sciences that we are now aware of.
Vedic Mathematics is a part of Jyotish Shastra. That is among those six components of Vedangas. The Jyotish Shastra, or even Astronomy, is composed of 3 parts called Skandhas.
The Sanskrit word Veda comes from the main Vid, meaning to learn Without limitation. The term Veda Means Knowledge. Some time It’s also referred to Periode ( 1700 BC to 1100 BC Bronze Age).
Vedic scholars did not use figures for big numbers in their numerical notation. Instead, they preferred to use the Sanskrit alphabets, with each alphabet constituting a number. Several mantras, in fact, denote numbers; that includes the famed Gayatri Mantra, which adds to 108 when decoded.
About Vedic Math School:
We’ve been delivering Training workshops, seminars, courses and talks on Vedic Mathematics since 2014. We’ve held nearly 100’s of Events Each Year Across India and via online Across the Globe, and they are invariably excellently attended, and receive top feedback.
They are delivered by our Experienced Trainer Prince Jha, who between them trained over 5000+ Students Across the Nation Through Workshops and Webinars. We thus speak from real experience, not theory.
We offer different types of Online and offline Classes, Workshops, Camps, Course and talks depending on the audience. We also do versions for Cat, Sat or Other Competitive Aspirants. We are even going to Start the Online Course on Udemy soon for those students who need the regular course on Vedic Maths with one hour/day basis.
About Vedic Math School Course:
Vedic Math School Introduces the online/ offline live Classes on Vedic Mathematics, An Innovative and exciting Training methodology with the Aim to Enhance the academic performance, mental and concentration level of the student.
We offer a variety of classes, webinars, and events each month. Registering is easy (Register Here), but for those new to Vedic mathematics, this overview covers every step, from finding to attending a class.
Features of the Vedic Math School Courses:
- A trusted name in the educational training industry since 2014.
- We are Associated with Hundreds of educational Institutions, and colleges and lists are growing.
- We Trained more than five thousand students at all levels, across the Globe.
- Highest feedback of an average of over 4.8 on a 5-point scale.
- Comprehensive training program of individual units in different time frames.
- Assessment at the end of each unit and at the end of the Class.
- The Course is Equally Helpful to all Type of the People including Student, Teacher and Any Other Professionals.
Benefits of Vedic Maths to the students:
- They acquire new skills, increasing their educational Performance and building their self-esteem.
- They’re upskilled and avail to handle the problem with different Methodology and Tricks, which keeps them motivated and fresh.
- Deriving enjoyment from the interactive realization of practices and methods.
- Systematic acquisition of knowledge.
- Get a technique on how to Better Concentrate on the study.
- Memory Improvement activities.
- Develop Creativity and Confidence.
- Acquiring knowledge and improving skills through shared experience among trainees.
- Get comprehensive, lucid study material during Class & for later Revision & Exercise.
- Learn with the Vedic math’s experts who have an exceptional experience in Education. Here are the other Benefits of Vedic Mathematics.
What you’ll learn in Vedic maths Classes?
- Why you should learn Complete Vedic Maths Upto your Stander.
- How Vedic Math will help you to decide your career.
- Gain the confidence and perform well in the competitive exams.
- Improve your Academic Performance.
- Score Good Marks in your Board Exams.
What are the Requirements to Learn Vedic Maths?
- Should be eager to learn Vedic Mathematics.
- If the student has knowledge on Vedic Mathematics, then the student should be ready to practice that.
- Would be an added advantage if the student has a Basic Understanding of algebraic Operation.
- Should be ready to solve more complex mathematical riddles and puzzles.
- Should follow the instructions given by the instructor given in the course.
Why should you be taking this course?
- We have been delivering courses, workshops and seminars on Vedic Math round the globe and around of 10k+ students have taken advantage of it.
- This course is being delivered to students of prestigious schools and colleges by our esteemed trainers.
- This course has been curated after the years of experience keeping the students’ standards in the mind.
Frequently Ask Question:
The Course is Very Useful to all age group of Student, But We Recommend Above Four Class Student so that he can quickly grasp the concept.
Every Event/ workshop/ seminar on Vedic Maths is delivered by our Experienced Trainer Prince Jha, who between them trained over 5000+ Students Across the Globe Through Online and offline classes, Workshops and Webinars.
We have 60 to 90 Minutes of Session on Each Class. Most of the online courses are started in weekends so student have enough time to learn and practice.
The language of the Class is Depends On the locality and Comfort of the Student, But Generally, it is in Hindi or English. Here is the List of Frequently Asked Question.
Any Question: We are Here for you...
Do You have any Pre-Registration Query or want more details about the course? please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on +91-8595372919.
We can give you a price quotation for whatever you would like, whether an Online/ Offline Course, workshop, short talk, or lecture. Or perhaps you have an alternative proposal. Please get in touch and discuss potential plans which works for you.