You have finally completed your 10th Class. In the Upcoming years, you will have to choose the streams which might involve mathematics in it. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to give the competitive exams? Vedic Mathematics Online Course for Eleventh Class will help you with that.
In the competitive exams, time is merit. The faster you solve each problem, the greater the chance of solving more problems. But to do that you should be knowing speed mathematics and mental mathematics.
In the Speed Mathematics, will be learning about how to solve the mathematics in much faster as compared to normal technique. And in Mental Mathematics, you will learn about how to solve a problem in different ways.
If you want to get ready for the competitive world, then this course is for you.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn the advantages of Learning Vedic Mathematics as a 11th Class Student.
- Learn about the Mental Mathematics.
- Learn about Speed Mathematics.
- Learn about the Advance Mathematics.
- Learn different techniques for Competitive Exams.
- Learn to think under pressure using the Mental Mathematics.
- Learn how to manage time while solving complex problems.
To Join the Vedic Mathematics Online Course for Eleventh Class, a student should meet the following requirements:
|Should be ready to Learn Vedic Maths if in case the student is not aware of Vedic Maths.|
|Ready to Learn from Online Classes.|
|Would be an added advantage if one would had learnt Vedic Mathematics.|
|Have good learning and understanding skill.|
|Child should be having a strong foundation on the Vedic Math.|
|Should be able to do Arithmetic Calculations a bit faster.|
|Should have enhance on experience on the beginners and the intermediate level and should enhance on practice on both.|
Key points of Vedic Mathematics:
- The content of these videos is not taught in schools and it is beyond the classroom teachings.
- More than 10 times faster than normal Math.
- Improves memory and boosts self-confidence.
- After a little practice with the mental math techniques, the students start seeing the numbers in the air. No joking Indeed.
- Everything you wanted to know about High-Speed Vedic Mathematics and more.