Vedic Math For Third Class
The Vedic Math School, primary aim is to “Make Maths Easy” for each class of the student. We are leading organisation and known for the development, research and training on the Vedic Mathematics.We are working with ease since 2014.
The course is based on the ancient Indian mathematical system and the Book “Vedic Mathematics” Which is Written by “ Bharati Krishna Tirtha ji Maharaja” You will get Introduce with Vedic Maths and it’s Sutras in this course.
The course has been designed in such a way that anyone can grab and learn from it be it a small child or an adult. Various tips and tricks have been discussed in the course which will make math fun.
What you’ll learn
- You will get to know, what is Vedic mathematics.
- You will know the difference between Vedic Math and Normal Math.
- By the end of the session you would be eager to solve more of these kinds of Mathematical problem.
- By the end of each topic you will get a good grasp on the modules that have been taught.
- Your calculation speed will be increase with 10 times.
- Have Fun with Math! Get rid of your math phobia.
- You will be able to calculate Numbers in your fingertips.
- Child should be ready to learn in Addition and Subtraction.
- Have good learning and understanding skill.
- Should be knowing Multiplication of Tables:1×1 to 9×9.
Key points of Vedic Math
- The content of these videos is not taught in schools and it is beyond the class room teachings.
- After a little practice with the mental math techniques, the students start seeing the numbers in the air. No joking Indeed.
- Everything you wanted to know about High-Speed Vedic Mathematics and more.
- The Vedic Math course is sought after in the academic circuit and has been made after the author’s long experience of teaching over 4 million students in the subject across the globe.
- You will be able to solve Mathematical problems in seconds.
- More than 10 times faster than normal Math.
- Improves memory and boosts self-confidence.
- Develops your left and right sides of your brain hence using intuition and innovation. It has been noted that Geniuses have been using the right side of the brain to achieve exceptional results.
Module Content with Vedic Math for Class third
- What is a Vedic maths- Introduction?
- Summarize History of Vedic Math.
- Introduction with Vedic Math Sutra.
- Analytically developed Number System.
- Hide and Seek of Place Values.
- Vedic Methods of Addition and Subtraction.
- Vedic Crossing Intro of Multiplication and Division.
- Tick-Tick-Tick it’s a Vedic Time.
- Mental Groceries Calculations.
- Get into the Puzzles.
- Miscellaneous Activity.
- Number systemrepresents a valuable set of numbersthat consists of natural numbers, integers, real numbers, irrational numbers, rational numbers and goes on. For example, 10001 represents (1 X 24) + (0 X 23) + (0 X 22) + (0 X 21) + (1 X 20), or 16 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 1, or 17.
- Additionis the “putting together” of two groups of objects and finding how many in all. Subtractiontells “how many are left” or “how many more or less.”
- In multiplicationthe numbers you multiplyare called factors; the answer is called the product. In division the number being divided is the dividend, the number that divides it is the divisor, and the answer is the quotient.
- Mathematical puzzlesmake up an integral part of recreational mathematics. Example
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Third Class and Above
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes