The Vedic Math School, Primary aim is to “Make Maths Easy” for each class of the student. We are leading organisation and known for the development, research and training on the Vedic Mathematics. We are working since 2014.
Our course is based on the ancient Indian mathematical system and the Book “Vedic Mathematics: Sixteen Simple Mathematical Formulae from the Vedas “Which is Written by Jagadguru Swami Sri Bharati Krishna Tirtha Ji Maharaja.
In this Course you will get Introduce with Vedic Maths and its Sutras in this course. The course has been designed in such a way that anyone can grab and learn from it be it a small child or an adult. Various tips and tricks have been discussed in the course which will make math fun.
What you will Learn
- You will get to know, what is Vedic mathematics.
- You will know the difference between Vedic Math and Normal Math.
- By the end of the session you would be eager to solve more of these kinds of Mathematical problem.
- By the end of each topic you will get a good grasp on the modules that have been taught in this course.
- Your calculation speed will be increase.
- Have Fun with Math! Get rid of your math phobia.
- You will be able to calculate Numbers Calculation in mind.
- You should aware with the basic mathematical Operation like Addition, Subtraction, multiplication etc.
- Have good learning and understanding skill.
- Should be knowing Multiplication of Tables from 2 to 20.
Who this course is for:
- For All Who are struggling with Mathematics.
- To All Mathematics Teachers who are trying to make their class more interactive.
- Students studying in less than 5th Grade should not take this course, try my other Vedic Math course.
Why You Should Attend this Course?
|This course is an Introduction with Vedic Math’s and Design with step by step guide for mental math calculation.|
|In this Course we will covers tips and tricks of faster mental math calculation using ancient Vedic math techniques and modern-day advanced calculation methods.|
|This Course Covers Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, Square, Square root, Cube, Cube root etc. All the topics has been discussed in detail from beginner level.|
|The course is designed to optimize your learning experience hence Syllabus are containing Different Lesson, Topics, quiz, Question and assignments which provide you maximum value out of the course.|
|This Course Surely will help you to building a better memory and faster Calculation of Numbers. It will Also Help you to Solve Question Quicker in Competitive Examination as well.|
Prince Jha Primary moto is “make the maths easy” and From There onwards he Provides Training and Workshop on Vedic mathematics from last 8 years and trained 5k+ Students.
He is Startup Strategist, Founder and Digital Marketer.